B+H Architects is a global, award-winning firm with a 60+ year legacy of building creative solutions for clients through the delivery of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, strategy, and other consulting services.
Within our studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Calgary, Seattle, Dubai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ho Chi Minh City, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. We believe in the power of design to transform spaces, communities, and economies. Our clients’ visions are realized through customized designs that exceed their business goals and inspire the people that live, work, heal, play, and learn within them. Every challenge is an opportunity for us to learn, so we never lose sight of the people we’re designing for – regardless of the type of development, scale, scope, or geography involved.
Our more than 350 team members are committed to delivering bold and inspiring design solutions that are driven by honed insight, active listening, fearless entrepreneurialism, and a collaborative fusion of perspectives. Design performance achieved through constant innovation, accountability, hands-on service, cultivating talent, and being a champion for diversity in all its forms – these are the things we value.
This BIM Manager is responsible for research and development ensuring Hong Kong studio’s BIM Strategic objectives are met. The role includes continued development, training & upskilling Revit knowledge for all staff; overseeing the Model Audits for QA; as well as working on their architectural projects.
Ideally, it would be beneficial to have experience in projects collaborating with other disciplines or offices in other locations, as we are a global firm with projects being delivered in partnership with other teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet Corporate BIM Objectives for B+H, working closely with peers in other offices to create platform for BIM implementation.
- Develop working Process taking into account B+H service requirements and workflow.
- Development of Practice Standards in-line with industry templates and tuned for markets which B+H are actively working within.
- Implementation of working systems and monitors, developing QA system within standard profiles
- Training and development of BIM within B+H, On time delivery of all training and assessment processes
- Mentor colleagues on Revit and Navisworks
- Check on the health of all BIM models and maintain acceptable level of warnings
- Create project specific Revit materials, content & BIM execution plans 1
- Contribute to the day-to-day delivery of the design project
- Ensure that designs produced are accurate, and coordinated with the designs of other project-related parties and consistent with practice standards
- Facilitate the transfer of models to and from consultants
- Participate in the clash detection process with project consultants
- Communicate changes to the model internally and with the project consultants
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
- On time delivery of all training and assessment processes
- Provide back-up assistance to other members of the Architecture group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent education and experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in current version of Autodesk Revit with 8+ years working experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively both autonomously and in a team
- Good understanding of construction
- Mandarin is essential with strong level of English communication skills.
For more information about our firm please visit www.www.ovyoxu.live
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to AsiaResumes@www.ovyoxu.live, with “BIM Manager” in the subject line.