The Studio Design Lead, CHIL, will be responsible for managing the design process as well as the direction, training and mentoring of the interior design team.
A collaborative and creative thinker with a robust portfolio including built, award-winning work, the Studio Design Lead, CHIL will lead the design with their own hand, as well as bringing strong experience directing and guiding the studio to develop outstanding project solutions. The Design Lead will effectively interact and collaborate with a broad range of service providers (developers, operators, architects, engineers, contractors, suppliers, regulators, etc.) Reporting to the Director, CHIL Asia and Design Lead for CHIL Interior Design with an overall mandate to cultivate the CHIL brand in Asia.
Specific Position Responsibilities:
- Contribute to business development efforts through your contacts with hotel developers and hotel operators or brands.
- Work with and lead the team to produce compelling, informative proposals and presentations
- Collaborate with CHIL Asia Director and B+H Principals on hospitality pursuits
- Attend and present to client meetings, as representative of the CHIL Interior Design team
- Provide space planning that accurately reflects the Program, functional requirements and design considerations of the project, and meets all building code requirements
- Oversee and guide the 2 and 3D development of design concepts, with emphasis on developing high quality designs and renderings
- Research, recommend and guide the team in the selection of finishes and furnishings that capture the functional, aesthetic, environmental and budgetary requirements of the hotel brand and the project, understanding how texture, light, colour and other factors interact to create an elegant and timeless environment
- Oversee and prepare documentation for the selection, specification, procurement and installation of FFE fixtures, furnishings and equipment, including detailed layout drawings and schedules
- Communicate and monitor CHIL design and documentation standards
- Oversee and prepare Contract Documents (plans, elevations, sections, details and schedules) primarily in AutoCAD (and occasionally REVIT)
- Maintain good client relationships through attentive and results-oriented service?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to AsiaResumes@www.ovyoxu.live , with “Studio Design Lead/Senior Interior Designer” in the subject line.